Watch movies about Burgers and Beers.
Drink good beer.
Eat good Burgers.
Sounds like a great time, don’t it!?!? You can do all three at the same time on Thursday, October 13th at the Tribecca Cinemas!
– The opening night of the 2011 NY Food Film Festival!
- The Good Beer Seal- STARRING YOURS TRULY!!!!
- The World Premiere Of Burgerlution
- CUD – trailer
- Cafe Boulud’s Fry Burger
- Food Curated: Ovenly
- Blue Point
- Oskar Blues
- Victory Brewing
- Sierra Nevada
- Crispin Cider
- Stone River Horse
While you could cheap out at $65 for the screening and feeding, I DEFINITELY suggest you pony up the $95 for the 7 pm VIP screening. It comes with pre-party access, VIP seating, a free snack at Saxon + Parole, premium gift bag, and T-shirt. Plus a meet and greet with the star of “The Good Beer Seal” movie, the world’s most socially connected Burger blogger…THE REV!
Or you could go big and buy a VIP pass to the entire festival for $345. That’s what i’ll be doing. You can eat and drink your face off with a clean conscience as proceeds from the festival benefit the Food Bank of NYC.
– Edible Adventure #3: Mistura + More Experience South America’s Largest Food Festival on the Screen and the Table
– The Tribeca Taco Takedown: Breakfast Tacos, Cali-Style Fresh Mex, and Some Buenas Películas Presented by Chipotle Mexican Grill
– The Food Porn Party: Seafood, French Pastries, and Tasteful Debauchery
– Farm to Film to Table: A Grand Finale of Fresh Food and a Screening of “Truck Farm”
– Di Fara Pizza Lunch: Picture-Perfect Pies and a Film About the Guy Who Makes Every One of Them