The Burger Week is a 7-day celebration of trendsetting chefs and unique Burgers with a series of daily events.
Hashtag = #NYBurgerWeek
Sunday, May 7, 2017
THE BEER CULTURE BOOZY BURGER BRUNCH
– Burger & Beer Pairing with Certified Angus Beef® & Butternuts Beer –
Sunday, May 7th, 2017
Gebhard’s Beer Culture
228 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023
1:00, 2:30 and 4:00 pm seatings
- 3 Different off-menu mini Burgers made with Certified Angus Beef®
- 3 specialty Craft Beers from Butternuts Beer
- Beer Tasting Presentation
- Certified Angus Beef® & Ground Beef Education from a Burger Expert
- Certified Angus Beef® brand “Stress Steer” (stress relief ball)
Join Gebhard’s Beer Culture, Butternuts Beer and Certified Angus Beef® for a very special Burger & Beer pairing brunch.
You’ll get taste 3 different, off-menu mini-Burgers all made with Certified Angus Beef® gourmet ground beef. Each of those Burgers will be paired with a different craft beer from Butternuts Beer. A member of the Butternuts team will be on hand to give you an education on the brewery and walk you through the beer pairing. There will also be a representative from Certified Angus Beef® flying into NYC just to give you an education about what makes CAB so special.
- Coming soon!
Purchase your tickets based on which seating you would like to attend.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*Must be seated 10 minutes before event starts