NY BURGER WEEK MAY 1-7, 2017
– 7 Days of delicious Burger events –
When NY Burger Week had its first run in 2012, I had no idea if it would be successful. We made it past the sophomore slump, the 3rd year woes and kept on going. Only a city with as many awesome Burgers and as many creative chefs as there are in New York City could something like 7 days of unique Burger events go on for 7 years!
From off-menu Burgers to whiskey pairings to grand tastings to Burger crawls to music pairings, there is almost no Burger idea unturned that Burger Week hasn’t seen, and yet, there are always new ideas and more Burgers to eat.
2017 NY BURGER WEEK BY THE NUMBERS
- Number of events: 7
- Number of restaurants involved in events: 19
- Money Raised for Charity: $620.00
- Amount of Burgers consumed personally: 24
- Total Guests: 330
and for the biggest and most important number of them all, drum roll please …
Number of Burgers served:
LE BIG MATT AND FRIENDS
– Le Big Matt Burger served 4 ways with 3 different kinds of meat –
two8two BAR & BURGER
NEW MEXICO HATCH CHILE BURGER TASTING
– Off-Menu Green & Red Hatch Chile Burgers & Education with George Motz –
WHITMAN’S HUDSON YARDS
JUICY LUCY BEER & WHISKEY PAIRING DINNER
– 3 different Juicy Lucy’s paired with whiskey & beer –
DUKE’S ORIGINAL ROADHOUSE
OPEN UP AND SAY… YUM!
– 80’s hair metal Burgers & US Air Guitar Qualifier –
JONES WOOD FOUNDRY
BRITISH BURGER INVASION
– British cocktail, British appetizer & off-menu Scotch Egg Burger –
About NY Burger Week
NY Burger Week is an annual delicious celebration of all things Burger in New York. It is an extension of the burger blog, Burger Conquest written by sales marketing strategist, David “Rev” Ciancio. Rev is known for sharing delicious looking pictures of food on his Instagram account daily, been featured on numerous different TV shows, shares marketing tips on his blog and has been named an “Expert Burger Taster” by The Learning Channel.