1495 1st Ave (at 78th St)
New York, NY 10075-1355
On Saturday, September 25, 2010, the NYC-Wing Off named Bar Coastal the best medium and hot wings in NYC and awarded the Burger Conquest Hot Golden Cock Trophy. The entire event was 3 years in the making as the NYC Wing-Off crew ate wing after wing in a bracket challenge with a goal to determine where to get the best wings.
Fast forward to April 5th, 2011 and now that I (Rev), fearless and hungry leader of the NYC Wing-Off, work for Thrillist Rewards, I’ve been able to put together an amazing reward package to help you enjoy these award winning wings. For a limited time, you can purchase a Thrillist Reward for only $19 that gets you endless wings and 3 pitchers of craft beers!!! If you love wings and beer, you would be foolish to pass up this opportunity.
Now that you’ve bought the reward, you need to do 3 things;
1. Call Bar Coastal at 212-288-6635 and make a reservation
2. When you get there, ask for Jason and tell ’em “Rev sent me.”
3. Order the off menu “Kerry’s Way” wings (a mix of honey mustard, BBQ and traditional buffalo sauces) that you can only get by executing #2 above.
People say to me all the time “I wish I had your life Rev.” It’s not a bad life I am living is it? Allow me to confirm that it is most certainly is not. But for those of you that want to be like the Rev, here is your opportunity!!
If the following describes you, please send a resume and tell ’em Rev sent you.
Thrillist Rewards is looking for a Partnership Manager who can quickly identify key targets, and deliver against ambitious expectations by establishing a creative positioning and differentiated point of view for Thrillist Rewards in the local commerce space. More importantly, the right candidate has an expert-level network of contacts in the dining, nightlife, and services industries and embodies Thrillist’s mission of delivering rollicking good times to young, professionals around SF.
- Prospect, consult with, and close local vendors with compelling offers for Thrillist Rewards subscribers
- Identify new and creative businesses & activities to be featured
- Exhibit creativity in establishing unique and experiential offers featuring items not on the traditional vendor menu
- Present Thrillist Rewards as a unique new customer acquisition channel
- Maintain sales database with dynamic CRM systems
- Belief in the company vision, business model and ability to succeed
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience required – preferably in local wholesale, PR, online advertising, direct marketing, local advertising, but will consider all sales backgrounds
- Track record of success canvassing and cold-calling into various types of businesses
- Entrepreneurial, whatever-it-takes attitude
- Results-oriented, articulate, persuasive
- Creative outlook on what people want to buy
- Excellent time and work-flow management skills
- Great phone skills