The Burger Week is a 7-day celebration of trendsetting chefs and unique Burgers with a series of daily events.
Hashtag = #NYBurgerWeek
Saturday, May 6, 2017
NY BURGER CRAWL
*Fundraiser for Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen*
– Craft beers at every location and $3 off-menu Burger Specials –
Saturday May 6th, 2017
Manhattan – North of 14th Street, South of 45th Street
1:00 – 4:00 pm – Check In
1:00 – 7:00 pm – Burger Crawl
- Entrance into the event
- One (1) 7 oz Butternuts Craft Beer at all locations
- Access to $3 Burger specials at each location
- Charity donation to Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen
- Entry into contest to win 1 of 3 Good Beer Passports
Kick Spring into high gear with the return of the NY Burger Crawl co-hosted by Eaters Drinkers.
At every single stop, you’ll enjoy an 7 oz Beer from Butternuts Beer including some beers that have never left the brewery before!
You’ll also have the opportunity to upgrade your experience at each location with $3 specialty mouth watering Burgers featuring fresh ground beef from Debragga, New York’s Butcher including DeBragga’s proprietary Certified Angus Beef® Steak Blend!
The event begins at 1pm and goes until 7pm. With a limited amount of early access VIP tickets.
For those six hours, how many burgers can you handle?
A portion of the proceeds to the NY Burger Crawl presented by Debragga, New York’s Butcher and Butternuts Beer will be donated to the Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen. Their mission statement:
Our mission, is not only to provide our guests with hearty and nutritious food to see them through the day, but also to offer refuge from the streets, a safe place where they know they will always be welcomed, a place where they will never be turned away. In addition to our food program, we offer counseling, referrals, healthcare and enrichment services. We work with our guests to ensure they are receiving full benefits to which they are entitled, help them with job applications and reunite them with family members. Our ultimate aim is to empower our guests to move off the soup kitchen line and enjoy a more manageable and fulfilling way of life.
By purchasing a ticket to the NY Burger Crawl presented by Debragga, New York’s Butcher and Butternuts Beer you are entered into a chance to win 1 of 3 Good Beer Passports. The Good Beer Passport from Good Passports gets you one craft beer at bars all over NYC, all summer long. Winners will be chosen the week after the event and will be notified by email.
Get your ticket to the NY Burger Crawl now!!
- 5 Napkin Burger (14th St)
- 5 Napkin Slider made with fresh ground beef, topped with melted gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, rosemary aioli.
- Beer Culture
- Burger description TBA
- Big Daddy’s Restaurant (Gramercy Park)
- The All American – Burger from Debragga, American Cheese, Lettuce & Tomato)
- Black Barn Restaurant Tavern
- 7oz. CAB® Burger from Debragga, smoked Pork BBQ sauce, roasted tomato and jalapeño, on a Gruyer-Brioche Bun with Parmesan Fries
- Brother Jimmy’s USQ
- Burger from Debragga topped with house cured and smoked pork belly, Swiss cheese and onion rings
- Burger and Lobster
- 6 oz patty, proprietary three cut blend Hereford beef blend, American cheese, bacon, homemade kimchi, house made pickles, kimchi aioli on custom made sesame seed bun
- Croton Reservoir Tavern
- The NYC Mini Burgel, All beef slider from Debragga, cream cheese, caramelized onions, smoked cola, everything mini bagel.
- Duke’s Murray Hill
- The Classic Cowboy – Burger from Debragga, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, melted American
- Handcraft Kitchen and Cocktails
- Burger from Debragga, aged cheddar, fried onions, horseradish aioli, on a brioche bun
- Schnippers (23rd St)
- Schnipper’s Old Fashioned. – A juicy smashed Burger with double american cheese and lots of onions on a steamed potato bun.
- Schnippers (8th Ave)
- Our Green Chile Cheeseburger with our special cheese blend and house roasted poblano chiles.
- The Shakespeare
- Burger; Blend of chuck, skirt and strip and dry aged fat, served in a brioche bun with stilton or cheddar cheese, NY sour pickles, shredded heart of romaine and finely sliced red onion.
- Whitman’s Hudson Yards
- Upstate Burger – Burger from Debragga, Lettuce, and Cheese
- 5 Napkin Burger (14th St)
INTERACTIVE MAP OF PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS
Purchase your tickets based on where you would like to start the crawl.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*Must be seated 10 minutes before event starts
About Debragga, New York’s Butcher
DeBragga’s tradition of excellence starts with the “hands on” way we work with all our meats, from our specialties –high quality dry-aged beef, USDA Prime, Naturally Raised, Certified Angus Beef™, and Wagyu/Kobe-style beef—to the best in pork, lamb, veal and poultry. DeBragga supplies the finest chefs with a range of top quality meats and poultry, focusing on sustainable agriculture and heritage breeds that are naturally and humanely raised. We offer chefs a cut above the rest: an array of innovative products that are hand-cut by our own butchers. From New York’s Butcher® to your table, we make chefs look great.
About Butternuts Beer
Established in 2005, Butternuts Beer and Ale is located on a 120-acre farm in the beautiful Butternut Valley. Brewing in a renovated dairy barn, we brew American-style farmhouse ales with German, English and Belgian influences. Water is taken from our own springs and lends to our signature flavor. Our beer is made with natural ingredients and no pretense. We’ve been known to throw in a few spices or fruits into our beer.
Our most popular beer, Pork Slap Pale Ale is sweet and malty, brewed with fresh ginger root. Heinnieweisse is a German-style weissebier with tart citrus and banana notes. For all our hopheads, Snapperhead is an American IPA with light spicy and earthy hop flavors. And don’t forget about Moo Thunder American Stout with its espresso, dark chocolate, smoky flavor.
About Eaters Drinkers
A community for serious fans of food & drink. We celebrate deliciousness. We make things happen for prominent restaurants, chefs, producers, retailers and investors. Individually, we are creators, writers, chefs, investors, artists, entrepreneurs. Collectively, we’re a team equipped to make big things happen.