The Burger Week is a 7-day celebration of trendsetting chefs and unique Burgers with a series of daily events.
Hashtag = #NYBurgerWeek
Sunday, May 13, 2018
BOOZY BURGER BRUNCH
– Burger & Beer Pairing with Certified Angus Beef® & Craft Beer –
Sunday, May 13th, 2018
328 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036
12:30 and 2:00 pm seatings
- 3 Different off-menu mini Burgers made with Certified Angus Beef®
- 3 specialty Craft Beers from Industrial Arts Brewing Company
- Beer Tasting Presentation
- Certified Angus Beef® & Ground Beef Education from a Burger Expert
- Hamburger history lesson with hamburger expert George Motz
Beer Culture (328 W 45th St,) and Certified Angus Beef® for a very special Burger & Beer pairing brunch.
You’ll get taste 3 different, off-menu mini-Burgers all made with Certified Angus Beef® gourmet ground beef. Each of those Burgers will be paired with a different craft beer from Industrial Arts Brewing Company.
A beer tasting expert from Beer Culture will be on hand to give you an education on the brewery and walk you through the beer pairing.
There will also be a Burger expert on hand representing Certified Angus Beef® to give you an education about what makes CAB so special.
We’ll also be joined by the world’s leading Hamburger expert and Great American Burger Book author, George Motz. . George will be on hand to give you an “eatucation” and history of the Hamburger as well as sign copies of his book.
- Nacho Burger: Pickled Jalapeño, Nacho Beer Cheese Sauce, Crumbled Tortilla Chips, Pico de Gallo, Sour Cream
- Saturday Morning Cartoon Burger: Fried Egg, Bacon, American Cheese on a French Toasted Brioche Bun
- Bourbon BBQ Burger: Bourbon BBQ Sauce, Smoked Mozzarella, Thick Cut House Smoked Bacon
- Tools of the Trade (4.9% Pale Ale)
- Wrench (6.8% NE IPA)
- Summer Landscape (5.5% Pale Lager)
Purchase your tickets based on which seating you would like to attend.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*Must be seated 10 minutes before event starts