11 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10010
Have you looked at the weather today in NYC?
(Guess who owns an iPhone?!??!)
It’s raining. Yeah? So what. Did rain stop stop Washington from Crossing the Delaware? NO! Then it shouldn’t stop you from crossing 2rd Street into Washington Square Park! (That’s comparable right?) That’s EXACTLY what by buddy J-Z and I did yesterday for lunch. We had originally planned a re-visit to Schnipper’s Quality Kitchen for their amazing “everything on the menu is $2” event.
However, as you can imagine, the line was so long it wrapped around the restaurant several times and out into the street. After a few minutes of getting rained on, J-Z looked at me and said “I wouldn’t be afraid to call an audible and slide over to the Shake Shack.” I thought to myself, if I am not afraid to eat at the Shake Shack’s Madison Square Park location in a blizzard wearing only sunglasses and a Hawaiian shirt for my annual Polar Brrrger Club event, why would a little rain stop me?!??!”
Moments later, we were in line at the Shack.
I’ve reviewed the Shake Shack Burger now, in some form or another, 11 times so need to repeat my damn self, you can click the links below if you want to know more. Just know, it’s one of the BEST Burgers in NYC and come rain, shine, snow or even Star Wars sequel inducing conditions, this Burger is amazing…and the lines are much shorter when the weather sucks! So get an umbrella, go get in line and get yourself a tasty Burg. Don’t forget to check in on Foursquare and heed my tip!
In reverse order:
- First, butchering course with Pat LaFrieda at Eataly, followed by Shake Shack.
- 2nd Annual Polar Brrrger Club
- What if the Shake Shack was on Hoth or Endor
- 1st Ever Polar Brrrger Club
- Shake Shack at Citifield: The Mets might suck, but the Burger is awesome!
- 1st Ever NY Burgercon
- Shake Shack Upper West Side cures hangovers
- Shake Shack is great for lunch, regardless of the company you keep
- When to know there is no line at the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park
- The very first time I ever ate the Shake Shack
Dec 6, 2011 – 2:00 pm
THE BURGER COUNTQUEST