October 11, 2014
12:00 – 8:00 pm
Price: $45 regular, $69 VIP
Regular ticket includes:
- Ticket to crawl
- Try 4 Schweid & Sons Burgers at 4 different locations
- 10% off additional purchases
- 5 beers from Sixpoint
- Ticket to after party
- $25 Lyft credit (for new users)
VIP ticket includes:
- Everything with Regular ticket
- Travel and dine with Chef Russell Jackson
- Presentation at each location from Sixpoint Brewery representative
- Ground Beef education at each location from Rev of Schweid & Sons
- Certified Angus Beef® presentation and education
- Burger presentation from Chefs (where available)
Chef Russell Jackson from Popfoods.tv and the Food Network along with Rev Ciancio from Burger Conquest will lead serious Burger fans on the NYC Fall Burger Crawl, AKA “FBC1″ presented by Schweid & Sons.
You’ll travel along a path in Midtown Manhattan to taste 4 of the best off-menu Burgers in NYC featuring Schweid & Sons fresh ground Beef. At each location you’ll get half of a Burger specially designed for the event and a Craft Beer from Sixpoint. At the end of the crawl, everyone will meet back up and head to an after party where we can talk about all the Burgers.
Proceeds from the FBC1 will go to benefitWomen’s Housing and Economic Development Corporation – WHEDco.
Buy your ticket based on the starting location and the people that you meet at the first location, you’ll crawl with for the rest of the afternoon. VIP tickets are available for those that want to go on the crawl with Chef Jackson and Rev.
**Must be seated 15 minutes before first seating
Interactive map of FBC1:
Get your $25 Lyft Credit Now
- Download Lyft for a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one.
- Go to Payment section and enter the following code BEFORE your first ride: BURGERCRAWL
- Request a ride and a Lyft will arrive in minutes
The Women’s Housing and Economic Development Corporation has worked for twenty years to build a more beautiful, equitable and economically vibrant Bronx. We reach over 35,000 people annually through energy-efficient, healthy and affordable homes; early childhood education and youth development; family support; home-based childcare microenterprise and food business incubation. Their mission is to make the Bronx a more beautiful, equitable and economically vibrant place to live and raise a family.